Thomas H. Anderson Sr. (Tom), started our business over 95 years ago. He travelled all the "boom towns" and was known as "The Pump Man".
We began representing Gardner Denver in 1930, shortly after oil was discovered in Kilgore. Tom and his wife Cora bought out the Gardner Denver shop in Kilgore and became the first distributors for Gardner Denver Oilfield Products. They liked to joke that they raised their only son, Tommie, "tied to the doorsteps" of the business, because just like them, he was always there.
In the 1950's, after serving in World War II, Tommie came back and "re-joined" the family business. Following the model of his parents, Tommie and his wife Eleanor renamed the company to T.H. Anderson Pump Company. They also raised their children Deanne and "T" working different aspects of business. During the 70's, we expanded to become a full fabrication shop, specializing in pump packging and mud tanks.
Over the years, both T and Deanne's children also spent time working in various capacites, from book keeping in the front office to managing the warehouse and working in the fab shop.
Today, although Tom and Tommie have passed away, our knowledge and commitment to customer service carries on through "T" and his two sons.